2010年10月7日 星期四

YOU

you know what.
i hate the way you said that u will die earlier
SERIOUSLY

will it work if i shush you?
it wont for me.

I KNOW I KNOW
I DO REALLY KNOW
i cant even care you properly
i cant give you any word instead of silent most of the time

sometimes i just try to let you know that
still i will be with you after graduated
still i will keep contact with you
i wont make myself [appear offline] from your world

i know you care me
how much u care me
is even more than a friend isn't so?

during the conversation between us
sometimes i just waiting you to continue
but terbalik pulak you wait me to ask you ''WHY..''
end up with SILENTs



chee
no one is forcing you to grow up
no one is forcing you to face something that you don't want too
but time to time
still you have to learn how to face it by using different ways

P L E A S E

D O N T . D O N T . D O N T . n D O N T!
make youself become a pessimistic person

i'm not ok when you being like this
is so hard to build up your confidence
i totally NO IDEA what should i answer you that time

活下去没有意思?没有意义?

DAMN! is just haven reach the time
you just haven get to find your DREAM
so DONT TOLD me that sucks sentence again


you wont die earlier than me
because i will try my best to protect you
same as the way i protect her
but there will be something different

you might not understand
never mind.

i will be with you until you get to find your dream
i will be with you until you get married
i will be with you until your hair become white

dont emo
guai. jie jie sayang


=]

and you did not screw up any thing



沒有留言:

張貼留言