2010年10月23日 星期六

what i done in these days

hmm. here i update again
LOL LOL LOL
went to GASOLINE for dinner or maybe yumcha section
with this three fella =D

they are chau chau, chee chee n fai


i draw this on monday
too boring during recess time
what is this?
这是一只老鼠 XD


离开我,你会不会好一点

went to lowyat with wei wei n chee on tuesday
and we saw this cute girl
so we capture her pic. LOL
没有版权费的。免费模特儿
=D


TUITION time!
Look at those paper that MS.PAKIA gave me
=='' i have to bring back all paper
一天的笔记与功课是如此的多
老师啊~放过我吧~ ><


haha~ guess wat?
that camera is a NOTE pad
LOL
looks real when we act this way
XD


chee shen draw this for the whole day
=) clap for her.

went to farenheit which near pavilion after school
see what this two girl doing
KEDAI AISKRIM


a special thursday
my mom fetch me back from school
because i having driving lesson after that
while on the way home
i play with my mom's spec

i know im perasan
still the same
click the X to leave if you not agree about my life
thanks


FRIDAY! HAPPY FRIDAY!
went to many place after school
for finding our graduation shirt
=='' DAMN. kacau betul.
=p


moon moon trying her new shirt =]


我就爱偷偷躲在一旁
偷窥你的一举一动


i LIKE this
=D



haha
here comes my new EDITION picture
no copy
XD

i like the feel when i capture this.
it make me felt warm

my stupid face with mama' spec =D


LOVE without reason
L for someone


lately i bring this doll to school everyday



I LOVE THE WAY I LIVE

沒有留言:

張貼留言