2010年10月9日 星期六

hou zappp a~ XD

♥ fisrt. i know my life was stupid.
but i enjoy it very much

rawwww~ dont BULLY me.
KUN KUN will bite u =D

♥ went to dear house for swim =]
thx dear. i would like to go again.

play with dear's piano or keyboard?
hmmm.. i have no idea, just play
and i learned the birthday song on that day. =D
thx rins loupo. heee


the rins soh poh told me got bubbles.
then we capture this. ==''


the sleeping beauty


two soh poh playing with the goggles



two beauty in the swimming pool =D





3 of us


OMG!!! keep on texting! seee~ =x

♥ with my ice cream =D
thx you



♥ went to [9 wong yeh] on monday.
just looking around at there



♥ i found this cute pen with leewei on tuesday. =]
so cute. lets have a look.


♥ went to somewhere someday with rins
this is the KTM station =]



found this at the SOGO.
LOL. im going to buy one of them. =p
cost 80 bucks above.


♥ okay. just receive my cousin phone call this afternoon.
and she told me that my grandma was now at the hospital
DAMN! this news [hak chan] me ! @@
visiting my grandma afterwar with my sis.

SIM!! my brother in lar
haha~ my tiger biscuit with him
TIGER BISCUIT promoter


LOL! here comes my CRAZY sister
like to show weird pose when i take picture always


they are watching the video
im singing in the video


♥my grandma ever ask us to buy [ho lan sui sap hou]

LOL! we had no idea was is that . @@
then the aunty who stay beside my grandma bed said
my grandma want 100plus.
LOL!
big stun. XD

[ho lan sui sap hou] = 100 plus


dear grandma. not sap hou. is yat bak hou. XD

hoho, here comes my little CUTE grandma
becox of the teeth. she have to hide behind her hand
LOL. so cute. =]

♥ this is the videooo. XD


♥ lastly. i wish ALL THE ONE I LOVE around me STAY HEALTHY and STAY HAPPY


♥ okay. ignore my stupid face.
i know im perasan. =p
you can just click the X button if you dont like it
bluek.


♥ SMILE
im here to brings happiness but not sadness


if there has someone deep in your heart
then i will just hold back my step to move forward anymore


thx for all the things you do

IMY♥ILY

to all =]
night and sweet dream

沒有留言:

張貼留言