2010年12月30日 星期四

my days - part one

days passed.
there would be almost 2 weeks later i didn't update my blog. ha. 

firstly, i have to give a big bow and apologize to all of you
sorry for left my blog here for almost two weeks

let's recall back to those day that i spend with my gang of friend.




10 dec 10
AHA! this is the one. 

i went to Taman Pertanian which located at Shah Alam, Selangor the second time with my friend
three boys and two girls.
our journey has started after we get to rent the bicycles

i think we had spent about 6 to 7 hours to finish the whole journey =D

the journey was FUN and i really like to hang out with them  


http://tamanpertanianmalaysia.gov.my/web/guest/home




here some photo to share with you guys




i met my friend for the first time at night, the same day
i had forgot about what event is that but is something relate to x'mas =D


MEL n I





14 dec 10
on the last day of my exam. me and my gang of friend went to Jal-Dae-Ji which locate at Ampang Point.
paiseh. i was lazy to post up the photo one by one =x
this is my very first eating KOREAN food and its taste good =D
will be there for the second time soon. miss the lenglui aunty there.
hee.and so on we never forgot to sing a birthday song for MAYYUN even though her birthday was on 13dec which is mean already passed.
we sang the birthday song by using korean language. 
MAYYUN. do that song meaningful to you? XD

anyway. i have to wish u once again although your birthday already passed for a long time
‘Happy Birthday To You’ and may your wish come true. Stay happy and CUTE =D

i miss the [chao nian gao] and kimuchi soup =D


i can feel tired clearly when the words of this post was increasing
so i would like to stop here and will be continue soon
just give me sometime to write out the story that happen in this two weeks

stay tuned for part two

good night, dear readers

沒有留言:

張貼留言