2010年2月13日 星期六

[hang gai yumcha sek fan]

yesterday went out with my dear - [slow head]
go jusco meet her on 2.00
then we went to SW by taking LRT after half an hour
borrow my own ph to someone
then go take my salary =))
weeee~ SALARY for last time work at PC fair
lol.

after take back my ph.
dear and me walking around at SW
findin belt for my skirt, my cap.
lol. meet a friend which long time no see
chat for a while then say 88

hmm.. buy a cap at YOUNGFOLKS.
but. pink in colour. lol
then we buy 电话吊饰.
[slow head]'s same with me.
ice-cream 电话吊饰. she buy pink colour n i buy blueee de
hoho... we are couple
weeee.. always de. dark choco dun jealous ya.
muahahahaha...

walk till 6pm then we take bus home
lol. we though dun have yumcha
but then after i went up a bus
tat [mr.moooddy] call me
lol. say we having yumcha section.
i kena scold by [slow head] ><
wait [slow head] at bus stop.
7 sumthg we meet [mr.kt] at station one
until 8 symthg mr.mooooddddy and another two frend onli arv
b4 they reach. we ady finish our dinner.
lol.

after yumcha we went to play basketball for a while
soooo healty
such a long time never play basketball with her.
have fun??


the sky are dark
but the star are shine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言