2010年2月19日 星期五

CNY2010 part 1

lets talk about what had i done in this week during CNY

saturday 13 FEB 2010
---------------------
除夕夜
lol. go out without helping my mum finish those housework
kena scold b4 out.
i think this is one of the thing that he would never ever know it
how hard i try to meet him as long as i could
but. he show me those faces to me when i tell him that i need to back home earlier
... i don't want to miss a promise that i gave him

get the 魔童 which pink in colour as my valentine's present
he says that he want me to know. what i say, he will remember it.

take it back home and SHOOOOWOFF to my sis
haha.
having 团圆饭 with my family =]


SUNDAY 14 FEB 2010
----------------------------
年初一 + 情人节
lol
how to divided myself into two?
keep on telling him that i don't prepare anything for him
try to give him a big surprise

went to his home for giving him a lovely valentine's day without notification him
lol. he face looks so surprising and so to his family
gambling with his family afterward
won RM24 by using RM2
weeeeee~ how lucky m i? ^^

end with he send me home b4 he go for work


MONDAY 15 FEB 2010
-----------------------------
年初二
packing my beg after lunch
my family members was busy like a bee inside the toilet and bedroom
all just because we need to prepare for going back to kampung which locate at PAHANG - KARAK
arrived my grandma house about 4 sumthg.
3 of us watching 宫心计. others family members join us when we start watching
lol. we had nothing to do at kampung. ==
too much of ppl inside the house. those children keep on walking infront of me
blocking my view.. ==
some of them eating the dinner behind bout 5 something
so early. not for me.

talk bout my nephews.
most of them don't know how should they call us
lol. this is just because we seldom meet each other.
craps something with them but not really much
表姨 - 很老的称呼
omg! im just 17th =x
but i should feel lucky because they never call me 姨婆
lol. lagi old. ==
sure i will kill people when they calling me like this

playing magic with poker cards
lol. few of them know that was a trick
sleep with my niece

mummy forgot to bring her toothbrush back kampung
==


-to be continue-

-good night-

沒有留言:

張貼留言