2010年5月11日 星期二

STARBUCKS with 傻瓜 and Pit Pooh

went to TS with my friends after tuition on saturday
nothing much to do at there
just simply but McD as our lunch
after that. a pair of couple went for movie. IP MAN 2
lol. little children. ><
only chee and me.

walk here walk there.
reading a book which is guitar for newbie.
lol. quite boring when reading that book actually
better learn myself =p

decide to have my tea time at STARBUCKS
chee with me that time
i order a cup of MOCHA with CREAM. ^^
still i prefer to drink MOCHA everytime
拜托. 世界有很多不同的摩卡. 哈哈. 喝不腻的. =]

we having our girl's talk after getting a place for sit
and we had meet ALEX infront of the cinema
that time me and chee still at STARBUCKS.
Alex just walk after beside us. LOL
and he ran in with his friends
craps with us. XD
saying bye to each others after few minutes.
continue to our conversation
is a good conversation between us on that day

ShaGua
dont care so much what you said
you cant even stop me if i really choose to do something
so just dont put in your heart and feel guity
thank you for accompany me for that few hours. =]


灿烂的太阳. 那傻瓜真的去拍下来了.
糟糕.
'' 老人家变幼稚鬼
看公仔被抓包 !! ''

罪证被傻瓜拍了下来. TT
' '摩卡 ''流口水的模样 ^Q^
== 毁形象的自己.
傻瓜说 是 '' 傻瓜与PitPooh. ''
我说 是 '' 傻瓜与 PiGu ''
XD

what a nice day with ShaGua.
珍惜吧. =]

沒有留言:

張貼留言