2010年1月29日 星期五

drunk

went back to primary school today after sec-school are over
go back for teaching SCOUT. lol
wat a joke for me..
but something lucky was ah sir decide to pay me. haha..
by getting the salary from school. then transfer to me
muahaha.. have extra money to use =]

during SCOUT period
lol. keep on craps with those junior
and joke around with them
this is the 1st time i do so
for other days
surely i just keep on serious and scolding around
when the time near 1435
mk call me for asking me go TS in 10 min
lol. how could it possible? walk to LRT also need 8min + wait 4 min
wait for monorial then onli can reach
somemore there having heavy rain
zzz..
wat a [good] day
tam keep on calling me diam diam
cox mr.stupid here.
somemore sm help both of them choosing new year cloth
thx sm and mk =]
during on the way home
tam keep on saying sumthg
and my cantonese not so good.
lol. tam n sc keep on laughing.

after few hours
around 6 something
then we start to back home
and 830 nearly 900
went for yum cha with my gang =]
basketball team friend
lol.. craps for few hours
laugh like mad
and i had drink a bottle of alcohol drink
i duno the reason i do so
but just feel like want to do it
something would not forgot so easily
deeeeeep in the heart
FORGOT
just a word base on your memory

if something can start from the begining again
i would like to say YES
then i could choose not to do something wrong in my life
never ever
although all those thing which happen before was so HURT

something just cant forgot so easily

still the path of my life are keep on going
yes..
keep on going, moving, rolling.. lol
i want to drunk myself tonight


沒有留言:

張貼留言